Monday 22 September 2008

Exam Result - Trimester 3

Wah.. the 20th floor feeling is back again! =x (if u dont noe, plz refer to previous post on 20th floor)

Let see...


As u can see, all my assignments and mid-term de totals all above 80% de.. Alas, all my exam all below 80%.. Worse is my Finance exam paper.., 51%! Its like juz passed the exam paper lah! =x

The Business Finance paper, when all ppl (including me) do until wanna cry and jump floor that kind, i actually gt 72.7%.. Dont noe wads goin on.. =s But i think the sch moderated up my marks!

Management Accouting and HRM.., no comment.. Below average also.. =x

(PS: my friends, so sorry.., i am juz emo-ing here.. dont take my words too seriously.. =s)

Haiz.., gotta buck up sia.. =s lol..

Anyway, congrats for those who did well! Keep it up! =]

No comments: