Thursday 25 December 2008

X'mas 2008

I spent it happily with my gf! =] We went to Giant - Courts - Ikea @ Tampines! =p lol.. Okay, maybe bored to some ppl.. But at least I was quite happy I could spend it with my loved one! =]

And I have started my "yong tao fu" diet.. =p lol.. Had my yong tao fu brunch at Giant de foodcourt! Then we saw different types of ricecookers and pans.. Amazed! =p lol..

Then we went to Court and Ikea, where we saw different types of showrooms.. And I just realised that me and my gf have different preferences.. She liked her bed to be high from the ground, while I liked my bed to be close to the ground! And we were kinda arguing which type of bed we should buy next time.. =p lol.. Oh yah, we even arguing abt the pillow as well!! =p lol..

Its kinda fun now for us to argue how our house to be next time.. But I guess next time when we really get married and buying house.. We can really argue alot.. =p lol.. Now we having dry-run! =p lol..

In between, we went to eat at Ikea's food court! I ate the butter rice with a really big grilled drumstick! =p lol.. and my gf having kid's meal swedish meatballs! =p lol.. After that we went back to Causeway Point to hav our dinner, and yeap, you got it right, we having yong tao fu! =p lol.. And its like the 1st time i having meal without anything fried, other than the egg! Kinda my healthiest meal! =p lol..

No comments: