Thursday 3 December 2009

Someone different.

(draft on 03/07/09, 02:10)


Today when I was on my way to school, I saw a guy who could not control his limbs properly, maybe due to a certain illness. Then when I walked pass him, I suddenly heard a sound of someone fell down. Then I turned back to see and realised that that guy was on the ground. When I walked back to offer my help, he was already stood up, said thanks to me and smiled at me before he continued his journey.


At that point I started to wonder, woah, he was very li hai, he could stand up by his own in such a fast way and continue his walk. Apart from my admiration, I suddenly realised that it must be very hard to walk without a proper control of our legs, and that guy must has went through lots of difficulties and practices such that he is now able to walk again now and lead a rather normal life.


He was so strong that I was feeling weak.

No comments: