Tuesday 17 July 2007

BAD DAY... =x

Woke up liao 1st thing to do: Call SIM. Wanna ask for the result of my application. I applied like more that a month ago on 6th June. The website said would be replied within a month, so I emailed them on 6th July and they told me nt ready yet, hopefully next week. Okie, I waited for another week. This morning, I called them again, and the officer said my application result nt ready yet, yet! Plz call them back on Fri, they said my result shd be out. I was kinda upset. Why nt ready yet? I applied more than one mth ago, nt ytd leh... Even if my application is unsuccessful, shd also tell me earlier mah.. Like that i more happy to accept it than keep telling me not ready yet.. =s

Okie.., honestly speaking I gave up hope already. I ready to accept the fact that there is slim chance, or no chance, for me to be admitted. So in the afternoon I went to PSB-Academy at Tiong Bahru to apply for Uni of Newcastle, Aus, de Bachelor of Commerce (Finance and Financial Accounting). paid $183 for the application fee.. =x Bt the school building is quite nice. Staffs are also friendly.. =] Hopefully can gt in bah.. Its my best choice, option and hope now... =x

After that went to Tanjong Pagar to World Vision de office to send my photos for the 30-hr Famine Camp 2007. I nv been in the International Plaza b4, i had a hard time trying to look for the lift.. =x lol.. When I went up, saw the UNSW de Singapore office. 1st thing i thought of Dian, my IJC Econs genius. Coz she going to study Medicine there. Haiz.., this coming de 31st Dec would be the last time we would gather at Dian's place. I missed her mum's fried rice. The prawns like alot and all big big that kind... =p lol... I will miss her de, and i think the whole 05S13 class will miss her too, for her Dian's Blast! =p lol...

Anyway, back to the topic. Walked into the WV's office, simple kind. bt everyone looks so buzy. So bz that no one realise that i was inside already.. =x lol... They invited me for the BBQ this Fri.. So nice... =] After that I went to the nearby Bestway Building. I was studying at a language sch there, so I went back there.. Realised the school no longer there le.. Kinda sad, sudd think of some old memories and old friends. I couldnt recall their names, bt can still rmb how they looked like... Wondering, nxt time round in the future, Will I still rmb some of you?

Went to pick up my GF then, both of us were tired. She was tired bcoz of the long sch dayz, I was bcoz I travelled alot 2day. Along the way we discussing the SIM stuff. She did okie for her Block Test. I was happy for her!! lol... Zai4 jie1 zai4 li4 okie? You can do it de!!! *Jia You* =]

Then went to AMK to meet Li Kai, my sec sch best friend. I was getting his Bio redspot tys for my GF. He was nice, willing to lend me FOC lol... Thanks... =]

Finally, one day over le.. When I was on train, I sudd sms Puay Kuan, my IJ friend, who applied to SIM almost the same time as me. I was happy to hear that she was admitted! =] Wad shocked me was that she was admitted to the course that i was applying two weeks later, while I was waiting it for one and a half months??! Okie I gt to admit, her result good, BBD, so gt in immediately. Acceptable. Bt I felt upset as in I waiting for so long and yet they told me no outcome yet??! Okie, I noe my chance is low, bt I felt like being fooled ard..

Along my way home I was really upset and sad. So so upset and sad. The feeling of hopeless coming back to me again. Luckily my GF was there and gave me a lot of moral support! Thanks.. *LL* =] Also gt Li Kai. Chatted with him on msn. Some of his words really woke me up.

"You shd count yourself lucky liao, at least you can still afford to go private. I noe alot of ppl are in worse situation than you. Result nt good, also cant afford to go private..."

He was right, I shd really count myself lucky in this sense. I really wanna thanks the two of them for their timely support! Thanks! =] Oh yah, in any case if you gt trouble and feel sad or upset, can also sms me or sth.. I know moral support and a listening ear will be useful and timely.. Yup..., dont hestitate if you nd my help.. =]

Wish you all to have a Great Day and Less Worries.. =]

No comments: