Tuesday 17 July 2007

Muz Complain Then Will Work??? Hm...

Okay.., finally, I noe my application result for the SIM-RMIT course liao: Rejected. =( lol.. Okay.., I gt to be honest, I already prepared to accept that result on ytd anyway… So nt very sad lah… Expected it anyway.., so yah…, okay okay to me…

Bt wad surprised me was the fact that I waited for such a long time, called also called liao, emailed also emailed liao... Bt all replies told me that the application result was nt ready… Hm…

Finally, I had it enough. Ytd afternoon, I emailed to them, telling them how I feel about the whole application process. Their officers are nice and friendly, generally I am okie with that. I juz don’t like how come the application took so long for the result to be out... One and a half mth... Too long le bah… =x Some more is like only one week b4 the commencement of the course, like that even I was admitted, I also wont have the time to apply my student pass.. =s

I was so upset that I emailed their manager ytd late afternonn. Surprisingly, the manager replied me the nxt day, this afternoon. Wah… So effective and efficient... =s lol... When I told some of you that the SIM was slow in replying, some of you were suggesting juz emailed or sent them a complain letter or juz called them and blasted them off. I thought it was too harsh. So I didn’t do that... Bt now.., I hav to re-think that... Is it only when there is a complaint and things will speed up??? Hm… And this is nt the 1st time already… My past experience also told me that only when you sent some complaints or feedbacks that thing will gt done.

Hm.., do you think that only when one complains then things will gt done???

No comments: