Monday 13 September 2010

My First (Debit) Card! =]

I went out with my girlfriend today to Causeway Point as she wanted to eat kimchi ramen! =p lol.. So we went to the Mega Foodmall. She ate her kimchi ramen and for me, as I was really hungry, I actually bought a bento set and fried fish dumpling noodles. My girlfriends probably just finished half of her ramen when I finished both! Opps! =x lol..

Causeway Point seemed to be really quite today! Probably because some of the tenants have stopped their operations as the shopping centre is going to undergo its renovation really soon. Today was John Little's last day. It was having clearance sale and we actually went in and I bought a new belt, only to realise that it was not a discounted item! =p lol..

Oh! and I actually went to activate my DBS Debit Card! =D lol.. Its my first card! So kinda excited over it! =D Well well. as a working adult, gotta have a card or two right? =p lol.

No comments: