Friday 10 September 2010

Uni Friends Outing @ Party World and Iluma

It was a good Friday afternoon. I managed to meet some of my uni friends and went to Party World at The Verge @ Little India. But as usual, did not really sing, cause I did not want to create noise pollution. =x lol..

After that one of my friends drove us to Iluma for dinner. Along the way, I actually did not see any tall buildings! All were 2-storey shophouses. It did not look like Singapore to me at all, because I hardly see any place in Singapore without seeing any tall buildings! (or maybe because i am just too used to seeing tall buildings at my workplace! Opps! =x lol.. )

And then here we were at Iluma. We went in and I realised that the interior was really nice! and the escallators looked really long, reminded me of those in Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station. We decided to have Japanese food and we went to this Ebisboshi Shotengai Japanense Restaurant. The food was quite nice actually, though the ordering process of using that noisy pen was really kinda annoying! =x lol.. But it was nice lah! =]

Nice to see friends once a while. =]

No comments: