Tuesday 4 November 2008

Dress Code

Not sure whether is just a co-incidence wad, but two of my friends blogged abt dress code in sch.. and the next day i came across this article “No shorts, or dyed hair" on The Straits Times. I was quite surprised to see the "commotion" and decided to kpo abit.. =p lol..

My view is rather simple, "dress in a way that you feel comfortable and appropriate".

Actually, when i try to explain it to myself, its not that simple at all.. =p lol.. Hmm..

"I fell comfortable in short and tube, so it shd be okie wad. The weather is really warm ya noe?"
(PS: the "I" is not referring to ME! =p lol..) Haha..

True true.. even though as a guy i am more than willing to see pretty gals in tubes and shorts, but well as a friend, its always better to see them at least wearing a cardigan to cover the shoulder.. Afterall you will feel cold in the air-con classroom anyway.. =x I hav seen gals who look nice in short skirts, but then hor, when they sit down rite, they nd to pull this side pull that side, look very uncomfortable.. wads the point sia.. =x

For a guy, i think 3 S's are definitely a no-no to me - Singlets, Shorts and Sandals. Its like so rude to wear them to class.. At least wear pants or jeans with shoes plz.. =x

But ppl may blast me saying "how come to you gals that wear 3 S's are okay but guys wearing 3 S's are not okay?!?! =s"

True.. But hei, dont come and blast me okie? of course how comfortable and appropriate are defined are pretty subjective, so yeah, you may hav different views, but above are my views.. =p lol..

But i hav to agree with wad my friend has commented in her blog, juz bcoz you wear this and that to sch doesnt mean that you can comment on ppl who wear shorts and tee and flops to skool or jeans right?

But personally, i agreed more on wad this friend of mine said, "every morning when i wake up for school, i have to go through the dilemma of deciding what to wear. its not that i will deliberately dress up for lectures but its a form of courtesy, no? i mean, i dont think your lecturers dress down when they are standing in front giving a lecture so its natural for the students to put in a little effort into their dressing as a form a respect for the lecturer??"

So, wad shd you wear today?? =D lol..

No comments: