Wednesday 12 November 2008

Stress - A Level

Lol.. After 1.5 weeks of grilling, many of my juniors started to feel the stress of A Level exam. Well Well.., wad can i say, its like the worst exam u can even take in ur life.. =x lol.. and it effects you in deciding which uni and course that you are allowed to get in.. so yah.., its stressful.. =x

Like i always said to my gal and others, if u did badly for one paper, then jiu dont care about that paper liao.. Juz concentrate on the next paper! There is really no nd to lose all your confidence juz bcoz of that one paper.. =x

"Ya rite Sebastz, its easy for you to say that.. I thought i always see you emo for the whole day juz bcoz u didnt perform "well" for any of your mid-term paper?? =s" my friends in PSB will like that say.. =p lol..

Yeap true, of course i fell sad lah! =( Did badly for exam who wont sad de.. Even the most bo-chap de person also will feel sad de loh! =x But my point is, its better to spend ur energy to read one more chapter for tml de exam, rather than emo for the whole day.. =x

I like wad my friend, Li Min, wrote in her blog, which i always share it to others:

“To make the best out of situations I’m thrown into, to have the mental strength to finish what I started, to fight for what my heart desires.”

(PS: Li Min i noe you very nice wont charge me for any copy right fee de hor?? =p lol..)

So ppl, GO AND GRAB EVERY MARK THAT YOU CAN GET IN THE EXAM!!!!! 加油!!! =]

No comments: