Saturday 24 January 2009

Accounting Theory

Honestly, I like this module a lot! =] Because I can learn a lot of new things that I do not learn in other modules. In fact, I enjoy tons of reading required by the module, but not rushing for summaries! =x opps! I have been doing article summaries for the past one week! =s lol. But read liao really got different de. I remembered on the first tutorial class, I was kind of ill-prepared, then during the class I was like, "hah??" with my classic "open mouth super catch-no-ball look!". But today finally improved abit! =p lol. At least during the class could understand what my teacher said and still could join the discussion here and there. =]


The module is really interesting I would say. Sometimes I really do not understand why researchers can think of this and that, when people like me simply do not understand what are they talking about, or even if we understand what are they talking about, but also will wonder why are they really so free can think of all these theories and terms when we do not see any difference and need to do so??

No comments: