Friday 2 January 2009

Sembawang Shopping Center

Actually wanted to go and watch Ponyo Ponyo at Bishan, but decided to go SSC instead! =p lol.. Took a long long bus ride to reach there.. =x lol.. About half of the shops were not ready yet.. =x lol.. But the other half looked quite okay to me.. =] Went into Daiso and after much harship me and my gf managed to find Bluey, our new son!! =D lol..

After walked here and there, we had our dinner at Astons! Yes, the same restaurant that I went recently with my uni mates. Hm.., last time we queued for 40mins at the Grand Cathay. For this one in SSC, we no need to queue, but from the time we got our seats to the time we got our food, was like 35mins.. =x Oh dear.. We waited until my margarine melted and we bet they never process my gf de herb fish before we told them that her dish not her yet. =x But the food and service were nice though, I must say.. =]

After that we were lucky that we managed to board the bus to Woodlands when we thought the bus went to Sembawang only.. =p lol.. Had a nice day with my gf! =]

Ponyo on Monday!! =]

No comments: