Saturday 3 January 2009

BBQ at Rachel's House!! =]

I had a hard time to go to Rachel's house..
  1. Walked from my home to Yew Tee Station
  2. Took MRT to Woodlands
  3. Took Bus 161 all the way to Hougang
  4. Walked from Upper Serangoon Road - Tampines Road - Hougang Ave 1 (one area got 3 roads that are named under 3 other areas.. =x and i actually could remember clearly all the road names.. XP lol..)
  5. Walked into the Jalan Hock Chye, only to see house number 20 and 22.. =s (I was looking for 21 =x lol..)
  6. Finally saw her house just beside the main road! =p lol..
Reached liao 1st thing to do was to find food caused I too hungry! =x lol.. Had a nice dinner (though have to wait for drumstick to be bbq-ed.. coz too big!!! must cooked very long! =p lol..).. =]

The most important part!!! We played Wii!!! =p lol.. Never play before.. So just anyhow play, and I was the overall champion for all games that we played!!! Wiiii!!! =p lol.. I shall get myself a Wii, coz can burn fat!!! =p lol..

Anyway, thank a lot Rachel for providing us with the place and food!!! =] Really so sorry for accommodating a group of crazy people inside your house!! =x lol.. So sorry to Esther, Josh and Ruth too!!! =x lol.. Oh yah, the cute Remmie dog!!! =] lol..

$2.4million house!!! Here I come!!! =p lol..

No comments: