Wednesday 25 March 2009

Learn from My Mistake!

Finally done with 2 super hiong assignments – 3,500 words Politic essay on government fund requirement and 2,000 words Accounting Theory essay on Fair Value Accounting! =D Thank to my group mates – Eugene, Jaszamyn and Vivian for their help and support for the past 2 weeks, notably for Jaszamyn and Vivian to stay over the night to finish up the body of the essay! Really appreciate you two de help! Thankz a lot!! =DD 2 more to go – Investment and International Finance! Jia you jia you!! =]

Anyway, I was done with my Accounting presentation – really, I was done! =x My presentation was highly-criticised by my tutor, to some points that I really thought that I had over done with my presentation. While others thought that he was too strict, I was actually quite happy being criticised by my tutor, because I knew that he was really strict and has high expectation on his students. Hence, while I quite sad not being able to prepare and do well for the presentation, I would still took his advices and criticism positively so that I can improve next time round! =] I am not afraid to make mistakes, as long as I learnt something new and gained experiences, I am quite happy with it! =D

But to my surprise, I was the Best Presenter of that week, out of six presenters! I was really surprised! Caused I thought I really did badly (oh no, I not trying to say that other presenters were lousier than me, it was just that I felt I really did badly!). =x

In addition, I did a quite check, and out of the 10 presentations so far, 7 Best Presenters were from my class! Woots!! =D

No comments: