Friday 27 March 2009

Camarine - proud to have a junior like u! =DDD

After my International Finance this morning, my friend brought me to climb "hills" to visit another coffee shop for lunch (which I never been there before!). I realised that there were so many nice food there to choose!! =p lol. In the end, three of us went to bought some "Fried Fish Soup" – One of bowl of 清汤 full of veggies, one bowl of fried fish (the portion was really large, lots of pieces in that bowl!) and one bowl of 糯米饭, ONLY $3.50!!! Oh my, so cheap, nice and well-balanced diet! I really like it a lot! =DD Nicest lunch of the week!! =p lol..


When I was on my way home, my gf sms-ed me saying that she was so poor thing studying alone at home, so I decided to go woodlands to do milo delivery! =p lol. Baby jia you jia you for ur revision!! =DD Porridge together tomorrow!! =]


Anyway when I was on my way to take train, I saw my junior - Camarine, and she was talking to her friend. Then I purposely walked very slowly in front of her, but alas, she didn't notice me! =p lol. So I went to a corner and waited. Then after she was done with her talking, I walked up and tried to call her. Before u managed to catch her up, however, one stall owner de coconuts dropped off all over the floor. So I decided to stop and help him to pick up those coconuts. While I was picking up those coconuts, I realised that she also came forward and helped to pick up those coconuts too. Then I said hi to her and she was like "Eh? How come it is you?" =p lol. Oh my, so many coconuts on the floor! =x lol. And I realised only two of us stopped and helped the stall owner when there were so many people just stopped and saw and went off! =x lol. Never mind never mind, simply because she was the only one who came forward to help that I felt so happy and proud of her!!


I just want to say that "I am really proud to have a junior like you! Continue to work hard and jia you jia you! =] I know u will be able to do well! Keep it up!! =DD"

No comments: