Saturday 12 January 2008

The Art of Door-Thumping! =p lol..

I read this on my friendz blog.. Find this quite interesting.. =p lol.. So i copy and paste.. =x lol.. And of course lah, with her permission.. =] lol..


Let me introduce you to the art of door-thumping.

Ever ran 16km/hr over 200m to catch the bus, only to have it pull out of the stop while you stare helplessly at your ride when you'd only been a mere distance of 10 inches (your nose to the door) from it, because the driver was looking the other way for oncoming traffic as he got ready to pull out of the stop so he didn't see you?

Yes, that has happened to me too.

You may try waving vigorously and shouting (as I did), but chances are you'll miss your ride because the driver won't see or hear you.

Therefore!

I discovered the art of door-thumping.

It's simple business. Any idiot can do it. Just raise your hand and pound on the door. The door won't break, your hand won't hurt (if you have sense enough to use your palm instead of your knuckles) and the bus driver will definitely notice you. Eventually (when he has overcome his shock) he'll press the 'door open' button and Voila! You board the bus :) Simple and fuss-free, ain'it, and you don't have to grumble for the next 15mins waiting for the next bus to come.

I've tried it! Success rates have been 100% so far!

The next time you're staring at closed bus doors, you know what to do :)


Not only I find this entry interesting, but also at the same time, I find this interesting when i try to imagine how she was door-thumping.. =x lol.. (Oops, i sound so evil.. =x) And also, the way she described the thing so funny.. =p lol.. (eh.., Avelyn, i not laughin at you, dont get me wrong.. =x Dont curse me okie? =x lol..)

Well ppl, again, she managed to show us tt Arts were all round us. Hm.., perhaps she is gifted with an astute mind that she managed to see sth that maybe so common for us yet can be so special in certain ways.. =] Have u discovered ur own Arts? =]

Anyway my friendz, no matter how rush u are.., do be careful on the road... =p lol..

Acknowlegment:

The above entry was taken from Avelyn's blog

http://gotta-love-jesus.blogspot.com/

No comments: