Tuesday 22 January 2008

The Hakka People - 客家之歌

Recently watched this tv drama 客家之歌 on Channel 8. =] One of the few tv drama tt I wanna watched again, so I was quite happy to watch the show again.., and I would like every Mon and Tues 乖乖 sit in front of the tv at 10.30pm to watch this drama.. Then there was one Mon nite tt I felt sth was missing or there was sth for me to do but I juz couldnt rmb wad was the 'sth'.. Felt so sad tt when I finally realised it but the show had ended.. =x lol..

Hm.. Basically the storyline was about 4 close friendz tt knew each other since they were children. Then a lot of misunderstandings, good things, bad things..., happened in between.., of which at the end they still forgave each other.. There was one particular part that I liked the most, which was the last part of the episode, reminisced..

While they recalling the past.., I recalling mine too.. =p lol.. I rmb last time when I was a child, I also hav 3 good friends also.. =p lol.. Lets call them YN, AK and ID.. We were primary sch classmates for 6 years.. Yes! 6 YEARS of CLASSmates.. =p lol..

YN was a shortest among us, but he could play badminton really well.. I rmb last time his father used to give us a lift to the hall to play badminton.. Until like 10pm like tt.. Tts was like quite late for a primary sch kid I thought.. =p lol.. He came to Singapore after the primary sch.. Tts time i didnt really understand how the education system in Singapore was like, so didnt know his whereabout.. So kinda lost contact with him.. =x As far as i could rmb, the last time i saw him was when he came back to Bintan (I was still there then), we two and other friends went to LAN shop and played CounterStrike.. =p lol.. And tt was like 7-8 years ago? =x lol..

AK was my rival in studies.. =p lol.. We always fighted for rank no. 3 and no. 4 in class.. =p lol.. He was my badminton mate too last time. We made a good double team.. Rmb last time we two still talking about formations lah, strategies lah.., to think tt ourselves were so li hai but actually we knew none.. =p lol.. Naive kids.. =p lol..

ID like to 拆东西.. =p lol... I rmb last time I heard from my parents tt they met his parents on one occasion, then his parents said he actually opened up his home de tv when his parents were not ard.. =x lol.. eh.., I was like didnt noe wad to say.. =p lol.. Last time when I went back, he became a "小帅哥" liao.. =p lol.. Went around with cars.. =p lol..

There was another 2 friends, YR and ON, was quite close to me also.. They are the so-called muggers.. Day in day out, morning and nitez.., study study.. The number 1 and number 2 always belonged to them.. Me and AK always failed to dethrone them.. So four of us always stuck at 1st 4 in our class.. =p lol.. To think of it now it was kinda fun actually.. =p lol..

My primary classmates, where are u all now? =]

No comments: