Thursday 10 January 2008

Drinking.. =x

I didnt know that my nick "Sch starting soon! =]" would cause a commotion.. =x lol.. As soon as i online, immediately gt 3 friendz msn me and said sth like "Stop reminding me that the sch is going too start soon!" =x lol..

I like go sch! (okie ppl, stop cursing me! =x lol..) I think my close friends will know that.. =p lol.. Holiday with a plan is fun! But then holiday without any plan is like..., eh.., rotting at home that kind? =x lol.. I felt like i was wasting my youth during the holiday.. =x lol.. So ppl, I wanna go back sch and study!!! =]

Anyway, I was msn-ing one of my friends, NV, juz now.. Didnt know that NV is drinking now.. (alcohol.. =x) when i asked NV why NV sudd drink and go clubbing, NV said,

"drinking's fun cos it gets u high"
"u drink alot get high den get crazy on e dance floor"
"itz intoxicating"
"damn fun n addictive"

Sorry ppl, I dont drink, not even beer, so i not too sure whether those words are "normal" words that u all will use to describe clubbing.. For me, hm.., i dont know how to express myself, bt those words make me feel uneasy.. It is like quite negative like that.. Kinda worried NV.. Bt well, i told NV abt my concern and NV seemed to understand what i was trying to say.. =p lol.. Hope that things will be alrite for NV.. =]

I think i tried to drink a slip or two b4, bt then after that jiu nv touch le.. Hm.., that was like long ago b4 i came to Singapore.. I was like playing cards at my friend house after tuition.. Then we was thristy and this friend of mine brought out beers.. I was curious how it tasted, so i tried.., and the taste was like eeww.. =x lol.. After that he gave me soft drink instead.. I think he gave me Sarsi afterward.. =p lol.. To think of it now, it was like when i was in secondary sch (Indo, not Singapore! =x lol..) and I was underage then.. =x lol.. Oh well, perhaps i need to thankz him, if not becoz of him, i wont know that beer tastes so awful that i do not want to touch it anymore.. =p lol..

Well, in any case, to all of you, friendz, if u are drinking, dont drink too much okie? Not good for u, be it physically or mentally.. And also, dont go drink when u feel sad, 借酒消愁 (er, my Chi correct or not arh? Correct me if i am wrong.. =x lol..), tts the worst thing that u can do.. =x discuss ur prob with other ppl bah.., it will help.. =] oh yah, “If u want to drink, don’t drive!” =p lol..

Aiyah, in any case jiu shi dont drink is the bestz lah.. =p lol..

No comments: