Thursday 17 April 2008

Exam coming.. =x Faster Faster over.. =p lol..

Quite productive today.. Managed to revise the 1st 4 chapters for my marketing.. =] 8 more to go.. =p lol..

Anyway all my results for last sem are all out.. Finally.. =x lol.. All of us waited for the Statistics result for so long.. This term goin to end liao then the result cai out.. =p lol..

Exam coming in less than 90 hours.. =x lol.. Most of my results for this term de course work are out:

  • Business Law: 25/30
  • Accounting and Decision-making: 34.2/40
  • Principles of Marketing: 51.8/60
  • Introduction to eBusiness: unknown.. =p lol..

Lol.. When it comes to modules that use computer, then the results are often unknown and taking a long time to let us know.. So ironical.. =x lol..

I passed my marketing module even before the exam.. =p lol.. People don’t misunderstand me okie? I not showing off hor.., coz I knew quite a number of my friends did better than me, so there was nothing to be shown off anyway.. =p lol.. Anyway most of my friends also passed their marketing module liao.. =p lol.. I am really happy that all of us are doing well! =] Lets work hard together for the coming exam okie? We all will jia you together and do well together again! =]

Oh yah, my baby was accepted by SMU for double degrees in Business Management and Accountancy! So happy for u! *hugz hugz* U will do well too! Lets do well together too! =]

No comments: