Friday 25 April 2008

My Exam has Ended! =] lol..

Yay!!! My exam has ended!!! =] Finally can rest.. =]

Studied like mad for the past week, apparently it was bcoz i didn’t really study during normal sch day.. (okie ppl I was guilty okie? =x) Tts why almost everynite studied until 1am plus? (okie ppl 1am may be early for u all.. =p lol..) But at least my last minute study was quite effective.. Haha..

At some point of time my RAM (primary memory) was not enough, tts why the concentration level went down and couldn’t put in anymore things.. But luckily managed to save all the important data and information into my secondary memory, which was my hard disk – brain. Tts why when the power was switched off (when i went to slp), all my operations and information (hardwork) were not lost.. =p lol..

Oh man.., tts eBus.. =p lol.. Oh yah, talking about eBus, then must noe wads Porter’s 5 forces of competition.. =p lol.. Okie.. Shall not talk abt it too much here.. If u want to know wads Porter then msn me or sth, I will explain to u personally.. =p lol..

More importantly, the exam over liao! =] Gt one week holiday.. Don’t really hav a plan as for now.. Think shall go and meet up with friends and spend times with my baby.. =] but the most important thing now, is to clean and tidy up my room that is so untidy now due to the exam.. =p lol..

Oh yah, i juz rmb i wanted to say this, "Thankz for my baby and friends for all ur Good Lucks and encouragements for the past week! 无限感激!!!" =]

No comments: