Saturday 12 April 2008

I Am Currently On Leave.. =p lol..

So bz so bz.. =x lol.. All ppl seems to be so stress now.. =x NIM is so desperate that she wants to juz swallow the txb! =p lol.. Nth much to write actually.. Coz my exam will start on next mon, 21st to 25 April.. After that I will have one week of holiday.. =] my bdae coming soon! =p lol..

Had my tutorial class registration on Wed.. Total mess.. =x Hopefully next sem everything dou will turn up to be a rite.. Hopefully.. =x lol..

Totally lost on how to study for my exam.. =x lol.. Everyone on bullet train’s speed, I am like taking locomotive like that.. So way behind them.. Or at least I feel so.. =x lol.. Bt really great that all my classmates are encouraging each other and sharing all resources and tips.. =] lol.. I love my A1 classmates. =]

Anyway, I juz woke up at 5am.. Preparing hotdogs more my baby.. Coz we goin to zoo later! Yay! =] lol..

Here is my weekend plan:

  • Saturday:
    • Morning and Afternoon: Zoo! =]
    • Evening and Nite: Legal Compilation and Exam Paper
  • Sunday:
    • Morning: 有的没的.. =p lol..
    • Afternoon: Customer Protection
    • Evening: Legal Paper 2 if any.

Okie ppl.., I may not be updating for the next two weeks.. Sorry.. =x lol.. (Although I think u all are used to it already.. =p lol..) Wish those ho taking exam soon a good luck and best wishes! 加油!=]

No comments: