Friday 25 April 2008

Harmony

‘Harmony’ is a powerful word. I learnt that when I was revising my Marketing.. =p lol..

Normally we will make a choice that will maximise our own satisfaction. But then when we are talking about making a decision for a family or friends or loved ones, then the goal will be to maximise the harmony instead.

For example Dad and Mum want to go Europe for romantic holiday, but bcoz gt two little children, they go for Hong Kong instead coz gt Disneyland. (simple example, not saying that Hong Kong cannot be romantic, I noe France also gt Disneyland.. -.-“ lol..)

U gt bf/gf that would cross the road when the “red-man” sign was on? If ur bf/gf crossed the road, u probably would cross also.. =x U might not want to cross.., but then u hai shi crossed liao.. (Luckily my gf and I only cross the road when the green-man is on! =] lol.. )

My friend gt a friend who always copied her work.. My friend didn’t really like it.., but chosen nt to confront her also..

Still gt lots of examples.. People will choose harmony over self-satisfaction. I have underestimated u, Mr/Ms Harmony.. =p lol..

No comments: