Friday 6 February 2009

It’s Friday!! =]

Woah!! I only late for my accounting theory for 15mins!!! What a big improvement! =p lol. Usually I would be late for 30mins-1hr de. =x lol. But then hor, so nan de I reached so early, but most of my clique never come! =x lol. Sad! Only got Hui Ming with me in the 1st half of the lecture. 2nd half of lecture I saw a familiar face walked past me!! Charis was back!! =D After one week of secret preparation for her presentation finally saw her physically! =p lol. After that we three went to opposite de coffee shop to da bao her favourite mee pok! Oh, did I mention that Hui Ming finally managed to eat her laksa?? =p lol. (for those who have no idea what I talked about, please refer to my previous entry! xP lol..)


Anyway managed to finalise the topic for our group de accounting theory research – Historical Cost versus Fair Value Accounting Method and their implications to the financial statements! =] Woah! Looking forward to do the research! Hope that I will be able to learn more about this topic and crap more during the interview next time! xD lol..


I was really happy that my gf told me that she was able to go to Pusan National University for her overseas exchange! =] I will miss ya! *lurve* =]

No comments: