Thursday 5 February 2009

Service - It’s the thought that counts =]

None of my usual friends in sch for my International Finance lecture today, and don't feel like going out, so I decided to stay in the refreshment room to spend my 4hrs break. =] I was able to do my reading quietly until a group of people came in and started their discussions. And surprisingly, they talked more on any other thing than their own work! =p lol.. Feel so glad when they finally left the room for lunch! =] Oh! Did I mention that they were my friends??! xP lol..


Then another group of friends came in, then one of them, Hui Ming, suddenly asked me, "Sebastz, u hungry or not? Want to eat something??" Then she proclaimed to the whole world (actually only 3 other persons in the room! xD lol) that "I want to eat laksa!!" xP lol.. The best part was, when I accompanied her to go and buy the laksa, the laksa sold out liao! When we two back to the sch, the other two friends of us: "Laksa sold out liao arh??" and laught at her! =p lol.. K lah k lah, tml all of us accompany u go and eat laksa! =p lol..


Then rushed back home to do my tutorial. And suddenly I saw my friend, Kai Wen, sat there waiting for train. Later then I know she was waiting to pass skirt to her customer. The shirt was nicely wrapped! =] Then she still said, "My friend scolded me liao, she said I only earn so little still need wrap until so nice!" =p lol.. And when the customer came and wanted to pay her $10 or something she said to her that she already paid etc. So honest! =p lol.. Oh well, her 1st customer. =p lol..


Usually I don't like to help friends to spread the news for their online shop, but since I saw her wrapped so nicely and have good service attitude, I shall put her online shop de link here. =]

Disclaimer: I only put her link her arh.. Got any problem not my responsibility hor! =x lol.. But shouldnt have any problem cause she is a nice person?? =p lol..


All right, time to go and do my accounting theory summaries now! Positive Accounting Theory, here I come! =D

No comments: