Tuesday 17 February 2009

Ooi Kai Yuan

Monday - I was having dinner with a group of friends as a farewell dinner to my JC friend – Kai Yuan who is going to University of Melbourne to study Dentistry. Eating the 99cents sushi outlet again. =p lol. I was teaching us to how to make an order. To ensure that past mistakes do not happen again, each of us counted how many plates that we have took individually, and paid accordingly.


Opps sorry, he is not Kai Yuan, he is another good friend of mine, Yisan – eating sushi. =p lol.



Tuesday – the next day after class I went to Changi Airport to send him off with another group of my JC friends.. =p lol.. Bon Voyage Mr Ooi! =] Hope that u will be able to do well at Melbourne! And stay fit okay? Since he complained that food there comes in a large portion.. =D lol..

1 comment:

Kai said...

Great post! Brings back memories.