Wednesday 18 February 2009

One Day of NTU

Since this week is my recess week and my gf is having her mid-term, so I decided to accompany her in NTU for one whole day from 8am – 9pm. =p lol..


My gf was really hardworking, to stay and do her work until 2am? Then I jiu accompanied her. =p lol. But I was afraid that I might not be able to wake up on time at 5am to pick her up, I actually stayed up the whole night so that I wouldn't fall slp! =x lol.. In the end for the whole night I was preparing the working plan for my uni project group. When I plotted out all the deadlines, I realised that we had a tight schedule to follow. That was why I was planning what should be done by my group for the coming 6 weeks over the whole night.


Below is the rough plan:


Week 7 (Mid-term Break)

Finish Vivian's presentation Accounting Topic 8 - Behavioural Research de readings and summaries to bomb Vivian.

Study Investment Mid-term Exam.


Week 8 (23 Feb - 1 Mar)

Mon : Discussion of topic and details and online searching for journals. (Vivian to be exempted)

Tues : Study for Investment Mid-term Exam.

Wed : Bomb Vivian's presentation

Wed - Fri : Prepare Eugene's presentation Accounting Topic 9 - Ethics and Professionalism de readings and summaries to bomb Eugene.

Sat - Sun : Study Finance Mid-term Exam.


Week 9 (2 - 8 Mar)

Mon : Bomb Eugene on Monday! Online searching and reading of journals. (Eugene to be exempted)

Tues : Intense Political Group Report reading and discussion (Eugene to be exempted)

Wed - Thurs : Intense Political Group Report reading and discussion and TYPING

Sat - Sun : Study Finance Mid-term Exam.


Week 10 (9 - 15 Mar)

Mon : Accounting Report 1st Draft must be out!.

Tues : Wed - Study Finance Mid-term Exam.

Thurs : Finance Mid-term Exam.

Thurs - Fri : touch-up Political Group Report.

Fri : Political Group Report submission.

Sat - Sun : Prepare Sebastz's presentation Accounting Topic 11 de readings and summaries to bomb Eugene.


Week 11 (16 - 22 Mar)

Mon : Bomb Sebastz's accounting presentation. Refine Accounting Report 1sr Draft (Sebastz to be exempted).

Tues : Reading and summary for Accounting Topic 10

Wed - Thurs : Prepare Accounting Report 2nd Draft.

Fri : Present the 2nd Draft to Edgar.

Sat - Sun : Finally adjustment for Accounting Report.


Week 12 (23 - 29 Mar)

Mon - Tues : Prepare Investment Group Assignment.

Wed: Submission for Accounting Group Report.

Thurs - Fri : Prepare Finance Group Assignment.


Week 13 (30 Mar)

All things are done! full 3 weeks for revision for final exam! =D


For those who is going or about to go uni, that is how busy u will get next time! =p lol.


By the time I finished the whole plan. It was 5am already and I rushed myself to go and pick up my gf. =] It has been a long time since I left home so early at 6.15am when I am now a person who will sleep until 8-9am then wake up that kind. =x lol. When I boarded the train towards Marsiling, I saw a lot of students in JC uniforms. Kinda envy, felt like wearing my JC uni again. But 1st, I have expanded horizontally since I graduated from JC, don't think my pants will fit me anymore. 2nd, as a person like me that have chao lao face to wear JC uni, like trying to act young like that! =p lol. But anyway I still miss my JC days the most! =D lol..


Finally saw my gf after waiting her for quite sometimes. I don't care what others think, but I think that my gf is pretty okay?!?! =D Miss her everyday here and there! *lurves* =]


After we reached NTU, my gf went on to meet her friend and I went to Canteen B for breakfast. Then after that went to Free Access Lab to use internet and revise my Investment notes! =] I was kinda surprised to see there were a lot of ppl who were queuing up to print their notes. I was like, shoudnt you all print the notes at home the night before? There were so much people that those who came in late actually gave up queuing.. =x lol. I used to do that lah, but soon after I jiu changed to print the day earlier so that I could read it at home. In fact, my school last time also have this kind of problem. But I don't see it now. Maybe people really start to print notes on their own, or they simply don't print out notes because they not coming for lectures at all. =x lol.


Talking about notes printing, Jing Zuan if u are reading this, I do hope that u actually bought your photocopy card and learnt how to use the photocopy machine le. Please don't be defiant and just go and buy the card!!! =p lol.


Anyway, when its lunch time, it was really sweet of my gf to bought me drink and food..=] Thankz a lot baby! *hugz* =] And thankz for Wileen for treating me lunch! Thankz =D Hope to see u again in school! =D lol.


Anyway after that I totally brain death and got nothing to do, so I went to the Canteen B for some stoning session. And I decided to blog. =p lol..The breezes were really cold and comfortable, and I actually dozes off quite a number few times. =p lol.


Yeap! I am very tired! Have morning Investment lecture and tutorial again; Then send-off my friend Kai Yuan to Australia, then reached home le still doing group assignments de plan. Busy days. =x lol.


While waiting for my gf, I saw quite a number of friends there, but like none of them recognise me! =p lol. All like, "Sebastz? Eh? How come u are here arh??" =p lol. Then somehow I managed to get two friends to accompany me. Actually not really accompany me, caused one of them is waiting for her bf and the other was waiting for her dad! I thought it was I accompanied them more than they accompanied me! =p lol. But still, thankz Cheryl and Hui Min! =]



She is Cheryl, my junior for both secondary school and JC. Too bad I cannot gt into NTU, if not she will be my junior since secondary school! (She must be thinking: "Luckily u didn't manage to come NTU, heng arh!!" =D lol.) I think now she looks like my JC civic tutor Ms Goh, which Hui Min agreed! =p lol.



She is Hui Min, my JC friend, who wanted to go Africa! =p lol.


Finally managed to see my gf again! =] Glad to hear from her that all her presentation and quizzes were all fine! =] After that we went on to have dinner and I sent her home. That's about it for my day in NTU. =p lol. *hugz with lurves!* =]


Could you guess what I did after home?


SLEEP


Woah so clever! How u know?? =p lol.

No comments: