Sunday 26 August 2007

Finally Got My Student Pass! =]

Feeling unwell this morning.. I felt lk so cold when my bro felt really warm and on the fan.. =x Sth muz be wrong with me.. When I was outside along my journey to ICA to collect my student pass, I purposely walked under the sun.. Felt soooo good! =p lol.. Reached ICA ard 10am... So ppl mountatin ppl sea.. =x lol.. Luckily I went to collect my student pass only, gt it within 1hr.. =] Tts kind of fast already.. =p lol...

After that when to Orchard to meet Keefe, my Pre-U Sem group leader.. Went to Food Republic to have our lunch... Talked quite alot.. Uni stuffs, recent updates.. Yup! Doctor-to-be, I hope nxt time gt discount for his medical services.. =p lol.. I joked with him, hopefully he nt specializing in cancer or sth.. Coz I dont want to make an appointment with him for my cancer.. =x (touchwood!) lol...

Then went to Woodlands, Saturday, dinner day with my gf.. =] I reached like ard 3pm like that so early, went to lib.. Then gt a chuan2 dan1 that gt a new outlet selling bubble tea and takoyaki in the basement.. I was like so happy.. Coz me and my gf like to eat takoyaki alot.. And she mentioned few dayz ago wanna eat.. So I bought it along my way to her home.. Wanted to giv her surprise, bt when I told her I bought sth she liked, she immediately guessed it right.. =x lol.. No more surprise.. =x lol.. She could read my mind well.. =p lol.. Had a simple and yet happy dinner with her.. Lurves lurves.. =]

No comments: