Friday 14 March 2008

Raining March...

Raining.. Raining.. Raining..

Finally this morning nv rain.. Soo happy could "tan" myself under the warm sun..=p lol.. But then in the late afternoon, it rained again.. -.-" lol.. The weather was really cold.. The newspaper says that it is the coldest March in 74 years.. lol.. Some of my friends who used to slp with their air-con on, said that even when their air-con were off they still felt v cold.. Not to mention ppl like me who cannot tahan with coldness.. Freezing sia at nite.. =x

Went to eat Level 8 Spicy Noddles again.. The latest victim, AN and ON.. I didnt noe why, when i stirred the noodles, ON was like kept coughing.. =x and said that the spicy smell of the soup irritated her nose.. =x lol.. And they were like asking me why i was not affected by the spiciness.. =x lol.. It was really spicy.. Normal ppl tried a spoon of the soup jiu all cmi le.., yet i was able to finish everything including the soup.. All gone.. =x lol.. Oh well.., until now only MY could finish the soup and on par with me.. =p lol..

But i decided not to eat Level 8 anymore.. Coz i knew its within my limit already.. Furthermore, like wad ppl said to me b4, its too "self-torturing" already.. =x lol.. So yah.., maybe nxt time try Level 4 de jiu hao.. =p lol.. PS: Those who cant eat spicy food Level 2 jiu wanna die liao.. =p lol.. Wait until gt Level 9 or 10 then i will try and challenge myself again.. =p lol.

No comments: