Thursday 20 March 2008

Weird Dream

Hm.. Having a really weird dream this morning.. This was wad i dreamt:

I was about to go for a school entrance exam. I thought that i was takint it tgt with my friends. Then didnt noe why, i went to check the letter from the sch and apparently I was assigned to another place, and to my horror, it was an address in Indonesia.. =x lol.. Then hor, didnt noe why, gt five persons came into my house in full uniform, like wanna take exam in my house like that.. =x Worse still, my living room like out of sudd gt 5 sch tables and chairs, and i was like asking them to sit down and prepare themselves for taking the exam.. =x lol.. Then one of the five persons was my indo friends ID.. Then hor, coz i was late mah.., then i still asked him to give me a lift (coz i knew he gt car).. =p lol.. Wa piang.. Lol.. After this i went down and i couldnt find my shoes.. -.- And u didnt noe why, one of my current sch mates, SI, pointed out to me where was my shoes.. =x lol.. Then when i wore the shoes i jiu woke up liao.. =x lol..

Super drama and -.- lah.. =x lol..

No comments: