Saturday 29 March 2008

Weird Dream 3.. =x lol..

Oh man.. another weird dream…

This time round.., the setting was the old old ancient ancient China.. =x lol…\ I was late for the exam!!! =x lol.. Then I run run run up the staircase until I reached the exam classroom.. Juz imagine it was the size of four normal secondary de classroom.. But then there was no seat.. All ppl sitting on the floor.., and the table de height jiu like that juz nice in front of u when u sat down.. =x lol..

I remembered vividly that I was late for 15mins.. =p lol.. Then I went to my seat and sat down.. But then hor, I was doing MCQ eh.. =x lol.. The setting and the exam ppl didn’t match lah.. =p lol.. Worse, it was a Legal module de MCQ.. -.- lol.. Then I juz did loh..

And soon after.. One of my JC friends, OEH arrived.. Late for 20 mins.. and didnt noe why but he straight sat beside me, when it was supposed to be one person one table.. =x lol..

After that, then the teacher, Mr Ram, walking ard invigilating.. =x lol.. Why would I dream of my Legal tcher (even though yah, I was taking Legal exam in my dream..) =p lol.. After that he walked to my table then I didnt noe why, think I was too frustrated with the questions, then I erased all my answers on the otas sheet.. =x Then Mr Ram walked by and saw wad I did, then he came and asked, “Why did u erase all ur answer?” and I replied him, “Coz I was to frustrated with my own answer..” =x lol.. After that he juz went off..

And I continued to do my exam.., until I woke up.. =x lol..

No comments: