Thursday 27 March 2008

Weird Dream..

Don’t noe why, I always hav a lot of weird weird dreams.. =x lol.. Here comes the latest:

I was at the corner of the sch assembly area.. I was tying my shoelaces when sudd the sch assembly area was full of ppl singing of sth.. =x lol.. Then I saw 3 very familiar faces sitting in the front like watching performance like that -.- , of which I only rmb two after I woke up, one was ECN and the other one was NOR. They were my Indo friends.. Totally nv see them after I came to Singapore.. I really didn’t noe why out of sudd I would dream of them.. =x lol.. Then when I was abt to walk to them, I was like out of sudd at the third floor of a building. *faintz* lol.. Ppl still singing in the assembly area u noe.., and somehow I was teleported to classroom.. -.- lol..

Then when the class started, I received a video calling from my JC friend, THE. Then we talked talked talked, out of sudd, he was beaten up by ppl.. =x lol.. I rushed out of my class immediately, wanted to go to his place, but the hor, once I stepped out of the door, I was in a shopping centre! =x Walau eh.. -.-

This time round, I met my current uni friends, ENE, NIM and ENA. But the hor, the escalator very cute eh.. When me and ENEwere abt to use the ‘goin-down’ de escalator, the escalator sudd in the ‘goin-up’ direction. =x Then when we two went to the side hor, the escalator was going down again.. =s Like purposely 不爽 with me like that.. =x lol..

Then hor, when NIM and ENA were about to take the escalator hor, the escalator changed to ‘sitting-mode’ one u noe.. Escalator is ppl standing on it one rite? In my dream was ppl sitting on it one lah! =x lol.. Then when the escalator jammed or sth, I kicked NIM de seat, then hor, she scolded me like hell sia.. =x lol..

After that I jiu woke up liao.. =x lol..

Weird.. I actually dreamt 3 diff groups of friends in my dream again.. =x lol..

No comments: