Friday 10 August 2007

Happy National Day, Singapore! =]

National Day, as always, I was at home doing nothing.. =x lol.. In fact, I slpt until 1pm this morning.. =x lol.. Bt i always dutifully watched the live telecast de.. =p lol.. Summore this year so diff, new venue at Marina Bay. Rmb one of my entries I took photos along the Sheares Brigde (Eh, did I gt the name right? Plz correct me if I am wrong, thanks!) Didnt managed to took the photos of the floating platform.. I think the Marina Bay is a really nice place for the venue.. It is more open than the National Stadium, so more performance can be planned, like the showcase of the patrol boats or so.. =]

Second reason why it was special was becoz this year my secondary sch was performing this year.. =] I was so excited at first one you noe, I was like kept waiting how come my sch performance nt on yet. Bt when I saw the performance hor, I was like "Eh, how come they so not happy that kind of face, like so unwilling and I owe you money that kind of face".. So disappointed.. =x

I remembered I hav a chance to watch the NDP Preview live at National Stadium b4, all thanks to one of my secondary sch friends, Bryan. I was watching it with Li Kai and Wei Ming. I think that time I was like so high.. =p lol.. Understandable lah hor, a foreigner mah, first time see NDP.. Caveman abit nvm lah hor.. =p lol..


Oh yah, I sudd rmb, I saw someone checking his hp when everyone was singing National Anthem.. =x Die liao... Gt caught on national tv.. =x lol.. Oh yah, wanna ask, Mr President didnt nd to sing The National Anthem and recite The Pledge one izit? =x


Anyway, I hope you hav great holiday today.. =]



Acknowledgment:
All the photos all from The Straits Times website. More photos can be viewed there.. =]
http://www.straitstimes.com/National%2BDay%2BSpecial/National%2BDay%2BSpecial.html

No comments: