Tuesday 14 August 2007

My Worst Trip to ICA.. =s

I was told to collect my application result for my students pass today.. I reached ard 2pm, kinda late.. =x Wanna to be there earlier, bt my sis asked me to stay at home in the morning waiting for the Canon ppl to fix the printer.. The technician said would come btw 10am to 12pm.. At the end he reached at 11.30am.. I was like =s lol.. Coz if I knew he coming late morning, then I could hav go ICA and collect my approval letter liao.. =x lol..

Anyway, when I reached ICA, the info board said another 60 mins for collection, coz there were like 20+ persons in front of my queue number.. Then I went down to the ICA gallery downstairs.. The place quite small, bt I saw all the ICA changes over the years.. And there were old documents inside.. Like old IC card that was made from that kind of old quality papers to the one now that is so nice with all the safety measures inside.. At least it taught me to cherish wad I hav now.. At least for my IC or so.. =p lol..

After 15 mins, I went up and discovered that my number past liao.. Then I went to the counter and the Staff A took my old number and gave me a new one.. Then I waited loh.., like maybe 1.5hrs later, another counter called for my number, then i went there. This time round, the Staff B asked me where was my old tickets, and I told her it was taken juz now. Then she went to that counter and asked that auntie.. Then she told me juz wait for this Staff A auntie at this counter, so I waited loh.. I waited for another 1.5hrs, I waited until 5pm+.. I waited until this Staff A auntie packed all her things and went off.. =x lol..

Then I went back to find Staff B and asked her how.. She was like so unhappy the Staff A 4gt abt my thing. Then she asked me to take a seat and she went and looked my file.. Then she came back asked me sth, then asked me to take a seat and she went back again, again and again for three times.. Then she told me she asked another staff to look for my file.. Okie, I waited for another hr and she told me too late liao.., tml she would call me again.. =s

So good sia, I waited for 5hrs and ta dah, they couldnt find my file.. =x lol.. Nvm lah.., at least they were looking for my files.. I mzu appreciate their efforts though.. Really.. Thanks.. =]

No comments: