Wednesday 8 August 2007

Seoul Garden! =x

So happy 2day!!! YAY!!! Went to Seoul Garden to have my buffet with my Wanqi! =] Always went out to eat buffet or good food with Kai Yuan and Yi San, finally went with my gf this time round... Happy happy! =]

Bt the early part wasnt tt good though.. I discovered that there was a "小强"... =x when I told one of the service crews abt its appearance, her face expression was like, "Eh.., die liao die liao.. Will this customer complain....". =x lol.. She came and tried to catch, bt couldnt find it anymore.. Since it wasnt there so i dont mind to sit there, bt my gf instead to change table.. Hm.., when i think abt it now, I think she was right.. We paid $35 and yet having dinner with "小强".. I think she was right.. We ought to get the service for wad we hav paid them.. I was so inconsiderate to her feeling.. =x Sorry baby.. =x

Okie, we gt to change our table. We was so disappointed when the table that we gt was juz beside the toilet.. =s Walau.. =s Too be honest it wasnt smelly, it juz that i didnt like the feeling when ppl kept walked in and out and the door kept opened and closed.. =s Haiz, no choice.. No other table liao.. =x Then after ard 10 mins when we started to cook our food, we started to see empty tables.. =s Haiz... Half the mood gone... =s =s =s

Okie lah, after that things started to gt better.. =] Okie, this was the 1st time I went to Seoul Garden, so I was like so caveman didnt noe wad to do =p lol.. Luckily gt my baby, tell me where and how to gt the food, then the drinks, and finally how to cook.. =] (ya lah, I very caveman okie? p lol..) Anyway we hav a good cooking time there.. =p lol.. I cook you eat, you cook i eat.. Quite a long time we didnt hav such a fun time having our dinner.. =]

Anyway, she said that brought her eating there "bo hua" (not worth it), lol.., coz she said she didnt eat much.. Shd have came with others.. =p lol.. Nvm lah okie? Can eat with you jiu hao... =] lol..

PS:
By the time I finished this entry, I went to the fridge and saw a bottle of Coke.. =x I wanna to drink on the spot de.. Bt then sudd thought of my gf.. =p lol.. Coz during the buffet I drank 4 glasses of soft drinks le.. She kept persuade me nt to drink anymore.. =] So I put back the coke back to the fridge, drank plain water instead.. =p lol..




No comments: