Thursday 16 August 2007

Woodlands - Jurong East - AMK =p lol..

Yup! Its Thursday again.. Pick-up my gf day.. =] lol.. Today I was really early.. Usually having a hard time to reach b4 6.45am.. Eh, today managed to reached ard 6.40am.. =p lol.. Okie.. Maybe 5 mins didnt seem to be a big deal, but to me it was a diff btw punctual and late.. =x Good progress.. Muz keep it up.. =]

After that went to Jurong East to do the X-ray.. V fast, the whole process abt 20sec? Then jiu can went home le.. Wondering wads the job scope of a radiologist.. =p lol..

After that went back home and slp.. =p lol.. Maybe from ard 9am slpt till 11am, watched tv till noon, then went back slpt till 2.30pm.. =x lol.. Like my gf always said, i am a lazy lazy pig.. =x lol..

Went back to my sec sch later, Mayflower Secondary,Mdm Koh nd me to do some slides.. When I walked into the staff rooms, I saw so many new teachers.. Those familiar faces werent there anymore.. =x My cohort de teachers like all gone liao.. I was like, "die le die le.., next time when i am back again, who shd I looking for help?" =x I was really afraid one day I would be totally out of touch with the sch... =x I hope it wont come true.. =x

Anyway, I went to hav my dinner 1st.. Scared later gt nth to eat.. =p lol... On my way to Campus 1.. I remembered there shd be one hawker centre behind Campus 2.. Though I didnt rmb where was it actually.. =p lol.. I rmb long long ago I was there once.. Dont really rmb on wad occasions.. =p lol.. Bt I did rmb I ate ye1 jiang1 fan4.. =p lol.. By the time I went there like quite late le.. So I juz anyhow ordered a plate of chicken rice add more rice.. =p lol.. Then when I was abt to pay, the person said add rice no nd to pay extra.. =] =] =] lol.. So nice.. =p lol.. Sorry arh, I v 饭桶 one.., so gt extra rice to eat I so happy.. =p lol.. So nxt time if gt ppl want to bribe me, juz treat me rice will do.. =p lol..

After that I juz walked ard.., I saw this pathway.., then like rmb sth.. I rmb I shd have walked this pathway behind Campus 2 b4.. Bt nt too sure when lah.. =p lol.. I only rmb it was raining.. Then I shd be with a group of friends buying sth.. lol.. I think I hav forgotten alot of things.. =x lol..


Anyway, after that, when to do some volunteer work at PAVe (Centre for Promoting Alternatives to Violence) Okie, honesly I didnt really noe wads tt.. Juz that one day when I checked the CIP Centre website check for volunteer work, saw this organisation nd ppl, then juz nice at AMK jiu signed up liao.. =p lol.. Okie, abit weird.. =p lol.. Anyway.., Juz there to help up, packing up goodie bags.. Tts all.. abit bored.. =x Well, maybe if you want can go its website and take a look bah.. I like the opening I muz say.. Cleverly carry out the idea of violence can happen easily.. =] http://www.pavecentre.org.sg/

No comments: