Sunday 19 August 2007

My Short Sentosa Trip =x lol...

This morning went for my class outing of class 05S52.. =] Woke up late, abt 7am like that.. Then went to eat my breakfast, coz I knew eating at Sentosa will coz me a boom.. =x lol.. I thought I was late.. Reaching Harbour Front MRT ard 9.35am, slightly late for 5mins. Then my friend Jocelyn, who organised the outing said wanna try the monorail.. I also want to try.. =p lol.. So I went to find the rail.. =x I thought it shd be somewhere near the bridge, bt I couldnt find it.. Then I went in to the Subway and asked the staff there.. One of the young staff told me went back to VivoCity and found. Then another auntie staff told me it was at the 3rd floor. So I went to the third floor, bt didnt see anything. Then I went back to the MRT station (which meant I walked a big round back.. =x) and went into the VivoCity again. Then I took the escalator at the Candy Empire that side, all the way up to the 3rd floor.. Finally managed to find the "传说中的 Sentosa Station".. =p lol..

Then I went back to the bus interchange.. Saw some of my classmates, Willis, Guan Sheng and Shu Hsien. V long nv meet them.. I was glad that everyone is fine.. =] Shu Hsien went to Hokkaido, brought me some candies.. Honestly speaking, I dont like the candies.. =x Bt i like the cookies though.. I thought that was kind of nice for her.. I really appreciated that.. Thanks Shu Hsien.. =]

Then Sze Hao and Jocelyn arrived, we went to take the monorail train.. Reached liao we were like at lost coz it was raining.. So we liked didnt noe where to go or do wad.. =p lol.. Even when we took the tram, we were liked still worried that we took the wrong tram.. =x lol.. Anyway, we decided to have our lunch 1st while waiting the rain to stop.. All the guys eat bowl noodles while Jocelyn and Shu Hsien shared the fried noodles (btw, only gt 4 guys and 2 gals =x lol..). Jocelyn was like so disgusted by my bowl, coz the soup was really red.. =x lol.. I asked the auntie to add extra chilly oil coz cold weather mah.. =p lol.. After that Jocelyn was liked asking me, "Sebastz, 很热hor?" =p lol..

Bt then at the end we couldnt find anything to do, so all decided to go home instead.. =x lol.. That was my shortest outing I think.. =x lol.. Spent $3 to take the monorail to Sentosa, then another $5 for the tom yam noodles.. =x lol.. Bt overall.., was quite happy to see some of my old classmates.. Again, glad that they are doing fine.. =] I hope the rest of the class would be doing fine also.. 加油 everyone! =]

Went back home to take a nap.. =x Then went to pick up my gf to hav dinner tgt.. =] Yup, coz Saturday her mum nv cook de, so we always eat dinner tgt.. =] Bt we didnt noe wad to eat also, coz like very sianz with the food opp her house.. =x lol.. Bt no choose lah, nearest, then could save more time for her study.. Decided to hav cai4 fan4 instead.. =p lol.. She bought "Seventeen", then we were trying to look for "Design B" coz all those in NTUC were "Design A" de bags.. =x lol.. Finally I found one at 7-Eleven below the rack.. =p lol.. On our way home I was laughing for sth and she bit me.. =x lol.. Details nt available lah hor.. Bt I was like laughing like mad jiu dui liao.. =p lol.. She said I shd go IMH aka Woodbridge.. =x lol..

No comments: