Friday 3 August 2007

My Trip... =]

Never sleep 2day, because I got to pick-up my gf, Wanqi, in the morning. I used to pick her up every Thursday when I was studying in IJ as her sch starts late every Thursday. After graduated, I jiu rarely do so le.. So this morning I went to pick her up and accompanied her waiting for the bus. I was so happy, finally could see her after two days.. =p lol..

After that I went to AMK to wait for shuttle bus to go to Singapore Expo, because there gt Popular Sale! =p lol.. Anyway, while waiting for the bus, saw a couple stopped their motor and a middle-aged guy with his car. I thought that car was expensive that kind, two-seated.. Yah.. The young man who owned the motor went to the window and shown his thumb (nt middle finger!), i think was a sign asking whether the middle-aged man was okie. Didnt hear what they said, bt from their bodies movements, I think was the young man de motor bang slightly on the car of the middle-aged man. They talked, took photos of their "damaged" vehicles, exchanged numbers, and then jiu went off. Kinda of professional. =p lol..

I think it was a good example on how we should deal with all things. I like the gesture that the young man do, after ensured he and his gf were okie, then immediately went to the middle-aged man whether he was okie too. That was really a good gesture, and i think that small gesture was important as it shows that our concern to others. I think that also why thing gt done so fast, because both sides were nt in that kind of, eh.., angry state of mind.. Sth like that.. My EL nt good, dont know how to describe.. =p lo... Yup.., I wonder wad will happen with the young man nv go and ask whether the middle-aged man was okie or not.. I think the situation will nt be same anymore..

So yah, to all my friends who juz got their licenses, take notes of this story okie? I mean be nice and polite to others on the road. If really sth happened (touchwood!), then also try to ask whether the other party was okie or not.. =]

Anyway, the bus was here. I took me juz ard 30 mins to reach the Expo, a bit too fast to me. =p lol.. reached there ard 9.30am..

Nt open yet, so I juz walk ard see see loh.. Been here a few times, bt dont really rmb the place well.. Then i saw a Burger King outside.. Then sudd jiu think of the time when I came with my MF friends, Li Kai and Wei Ming. lol.. I dont noe why I gt some feeling with the outlet, while I dont hav any with the whole Expo. =p lol.. I think because we had lucnh here after some events here bah.. IT Show maybe? lol.. Sudd, some of my old memories of MF dayz were recalled in my minds.. =p lol..

When its abt the time (ard 9.45am), I went back and wah.., gt queue already. Abt 20 persons were in front of me already.. =p lol.. When it was ard 10am hor, behind gt more ppl, maybe ard 30-40 persons bah.. =p lol...

Okie, finally gt in.. 1st thing to do: Chiong to the Book Section! =p lol.. Cant be helped, I like to read book so much! =] Each book that I have read help me to gain some new knowledge that I may then dont know if i never read the book. And I was so happy can learn sth new.. =p lol.. Anyway, scanned piles and mountains of books, one book caught my eyes, which was the book beside! lol.. It was a book abt a Chinese figure called Zheng4 He2 (or Cheng Ho in EL). He was a Ming Dynasty eunuch who led the sea expedition all the way from China to Africa.. Woah! Thats really cool! Imagine how far it was from China to Africa. Given the technology level at that time, where there was no GPS navigation system unlike now, it was really an expedition that was full of dangers. I was so fortunate, it was previously sold at a price ard $20 bah.. Because at that point of time i bought another book no money liao so nv buy.. Now it was sold at $5 only! Arh!!! So Lucky! =] Jian3 dao4 jin1 liao... =p lol.. I bought immediately! So happy, I think this book is my biggest zhan4 li4 pin3.. =] lol..

After that walked ard, and so the CDs Section, even worse! SOOO CHEAP!!! Cheap dao.. =p lol.. 3 CDs only $10 eh!!! Walau so cheap, jian3 dao4 jin1 again... =p lol... I bought 3 CDs in the end.. I like the one beside.. It was the album of Kuai4 Le4 (Hapiness) by Zhang1 Zhi4 Cheng3 (Z Chen). I like to hear his song alot.. All dou gt feelings.. =p lol..

Lol.. I was lucky.. Can gt a book and CDs that i wanna listen.. =] lol.. Yay! On my way home, I took the shuttle bus to Jurong East. Coz nearer to my house so saved money when taking MRT.. =p lol..

I was reading the book that I bought juz a moment ago while suddenly I saw a wondeful side beside the highway, I saw the Singapore Flyer. (I nt too sure if the object is called so, plz correct me if I am wrong) The SF was really huge, especially when its surrounding has no other building. I think it will operate nxt March bah.. Looking forward for its opening.. =] It shd offer use a great view of the Marina Bay area... =]

After that, I thought I was at Pasir Panjang Container Port, where I saw piles of containers so close in front of my eyes. Sorry I was a caveman, I was so amazed by this view. I was like, "WOAH! WAH....." that kind of feeling. At that moment, I was so proud of Singapore achievements. I couldnt describe it well. You nd to be there and see it yourself then you can feel the feeling that I gt at that moment of time. =] lol.. Anyway, do you now that one technician ( I dont noe wad shd i call the person who operates the lifter) can operate 4 lifters (is the machine called lifter?) at one time! So shiok! =p lol..

Okie, back to home. The rest of the day, oh rite you guessed it correctly, read and listened to the new album.. =p lol..

No comments: