Thursday 2 August 2007

Pick-Up Lines! =p lol..

Dear Friends, I dont go for clubbing, so I'll save all these pick-up lines for you all to try out and tell me whether they are useful okie? =]

Caution: Use them at your own risk okie? =p haha...


What about, "Hi, I'm about to inherit a fortune but i must show proof that I'm engaged...would you like to be my patner and help me spend ?"
happy5263

"Can u lend me some money? I need to get a cab to get home because I'm fainting due to ur good looks.."
xVivacex

Someone put me in jail, cos I cant help steal glances at you...

twinkle-toes

Hey, can i take a photo with you? I just lost a game of true or dare and this is my punishment.. please please please help me! after photo ..you want me to send u the photo ? ..msn?

Orange_mousey

You say: "I'm sorry, but you owe me a drink"
she says: "Why?"
You say: "Because i dropped mine when i looked at you"

helicopter

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

HollowSnarl
The only thing your eyes haven't told me is your name."
iampau88

"Hi, *smiles* I have just dropped my phone, can you give me a miss call to test whether my phone still working properly?" *smiles*
angeldevil4

Drag ur own chair and put it beside her and says, "Is this seat taken.?."
Ponyboy

Acknowledgment:
All quotes and pick-up lines are all from STOMP, please visit http://www.stomp.com.sg/lovein/pickline2.html for more information. =]


No comments: