Saturday 3 May 2008

Char Kuay Tiao + Iron Man =p lol..

Went to MDIS today.. Not to transfer sch but to walk ard.. =p lol.. So cool they gt chartered bus to the sch, even though the sch was actually within walking distance.. =p lol.. Anyway meet up with Qian Ling, my JC friend. Then she toured me ard the sch.. =] The sch quite nice actually, every facilities bigger than our sch.. =p lol..

Anyway, don’t noe if she too nice or wad, keep asking me, u wanna try this, wanna try that, juz in case I was bored.. =p haha.. Then we went to eat char kuay tiao at one coffee shop near Queenstown MRT station. Luckily we went there earlier, so not so many ppl (but if I not wrong we queued for ard 20 mins =x lol..). By the time we finished the char kuay tiao, the queue was like so so long like that, hm.. abt 15 persons? She said ppl might nd to wait for one hour for a plate of char kuay tiao.. =x Coz the uncle cooked plate by plate, and the uncle was nice and friendly, and apparently he was there for a long time (QL said she ate that stall since she was a kid, could see from her face how happy she was when the char kuay tiao was in front of her.. =p haha..) so quite popular there. When I mentioned that stall to my friend Yi San later, he also knew about that stall.. Wah.. Quite famous I guess? =] lol..

Thankz Qian Ling for being a nice host.. Made me feel like I was in visit another country and u introducing the culture of the country like that.. =p haha..

Next stop: Iron Man.. =]

After Queenstown I left for Wlands, reached Causeway Point at 8pm, meeting at 9.30pm.. =x lol.. Reading books at Popular.. =p haha.. The movie was so so cool! And funny also.. =p The cutest part is when The Iron Man was on the phone while being chased on locked down by two F-22 Raptor Fighter Jets.. So cool sia.. =p lol..

By the time the movie ended, it was 00.05am! My last train was like 00.26am and we was like on the 7th floor! =x and we walked all the way round and round from the car park to 1st floor.. =x and hor, when we saw the train in the mrt station, Yi San said that, “See, the mrt so near, u juz jump over then can reach liao!” “-.- Hallo, I don’t hav the iron man suit okie? Even if I have, I wont jump okie? I might as well fly back straight to my home!” =p lol..

Anyway, he managed to pass his driving test! =] Best of all, he managed to get Starhub de scholarship! =] Good Job! Jia you!!! =]

No comments: