Saturday 17 May 2008

Ignorance and Arrogance..

Sch are getting busier.. =x I wondering why, but when I was not really motivated to study, I would go study.. When I was motivated to study, I dint study much! =x Wad happened to me.. =x Nvm.. I shall pick up myself once again now! =]

Anyway, here are some of quotes that I find quite interesting over the week:

  • “Let be fair ppl! We shd not let our biases to distort our judgement. Ignorance and Arrogance are twin sisters.”

By my sch’s Dean, Dr Gian

  • “After their exam some people would just forget what they have learnt – that was a complete failure of education.”

  • “We are tested not only during the exam, but also being tested by other people on daily basis.”

By my HRM Lecturer, Mr Chan

  • “I need brain juice to dissolve all these info, mix it, and churn out the (perfect/correct) answers. say hello to four walls, a table and piles of notes + books

  • How I wish I can swallow textbooks - hunger and thirst for pages and all. Three full meals and extended meal times to feed the brain...”

  • “To make the best out of situations I’m thrown into, to have the mental strength to finish what I started, to fight for what my heart desires.”
By my classmate, Li Min

No comments: