Wednesday 28 May 2008

Pathetic.. Me..

The heavy rain in the afternoon made me realised that no one really understand me.. No one really understand why I had such a big reaction this afternoon.

“We are just joking ard, he doesn’t nd to have such a big reaction wad. He is juz so petty!”

“Yes I am..”

But is that all? Is that all that u all can see?

----------

Some tried to understand after that, but still… I appreciate their efforts though..

----------

I hated myself for acting that way.. I was angry not bcoz of wad u all did, but to what I had did to u all... Bt again, I was wondering did any of u all realise that..

----------

None I guess?

----------

In the end, I am juz a pathetic clown that have failed to entertain ppl…, not even myself..

Ironically, I was laughing at my ending..

----------

I am wondering if I am to go back to myself.. I think that will be better..

No comments: