Friday 2 May 2008

My 21th Bdae! =]

I am officially 21 years old now.. =p lol..

30th April..

I stayed up the whole nite.. Bcoz in the morning my gf was abt to go for her new tempo job at jurong industrial park de area.. So ulu..


Afraid she didn’t noe how to go or lost, so decided to pei her go.. But then you4 afraid I overslept, so stayed awake for the whole nite.. Tired sia.. Then went out at 6am.. Luckily I reached her home on time.. =] Luckily all things went well.. Managed to reach the working place safely..

After that jiu rained though..

Luckily managed to run to the next bus stop.. =]

Then reached home liao jiu slp! =p lol.. Coz too tired le.. When I was on the bus to the industrial area, my bus directory dropped from my hand, coz I was like fell aslpt.. After than jiu slp slp slp until late afternoon.. =]

After that we went to Night Safari! Yay! =] See a lot of cute cute animals.. Think Night Safari more fun than Zoo.. =x But then too dark leh.. Somemore cannot use flash, so nv take photos.. =x lol.. But it was really fun with my baby! Lurves.. =]

As usual, I spent my last mins on train.. =x haha..

Thankz to Samantha, Yeda, Audrey, Kai Yuan, Sharon, Li Min, Winifred, Kai Hui, Qian Ling, Sun Meng and Charis for ur best wishes.. Much Appreciated! =]

And of course from my baby de as well! *lurves* =]

1st May..

After that jiu slp until afternoon I think.. =p lol.. Then went to have good dinner at Causeway Point de Ichiban Sushi! =] The food there really v nice eh! =] So full and nice.. =p Two of us were struggling to finish the food up.

Somemore gt really good service!!! =] The manager always gt smile of her face and fast to clean up new table.. Offer helps.. Then the food also 10 mins jiu came le.. Plus the chawanmushi came later, so that we could ate the main dish 1st then later could eat the chawanmushi when its still hot.. =] Plus they took out the orange de seed, save the trouble for us to take them out by ourselves.. So sweet.. =p lol.. Even small thing like that was being taken care off.. Wah.. So even though we paid $21 each, but felt that really worth it! =] Ppl must go and try! =] =] =]

Then shop shop.. Bought her a Nike water bottle, coz her water bottle leaked! =x So happy could buy her sth useful! =] lol.. And more sweet my gf stayed up until 12 to pei me for my 21th bdae before it went off 4ever! =p lol.. Thankz baby! *lurves* =]

So happy for the past few dayz! =] =] =]

No comments: