Tuesday 6 May 2008

Familiar Faces

Was not able to slp well ytd.. Dreamt of weird weird things again.. But then this time round I totally didn’t rmb wad were those dreams liao.. Yes, DreamS! =s Haha.. Lots of dreams.. Woke up several times last nite.. Slpt, woke up, slpt again, woke up again… =s lol.. So didn’t slp well.. =x

Anyway, ytd when I was in NTUC buying things, saw a familiar face, walked forward to confirm again, and I was rite! =] He was Desmond! My sec sch classmate! Lol.. As handsome as last time.. =p lol.. Grew taller I think.. He could recognize me at a glance.. Haha.. Thought my sec sch classmates wont be able to recognize me since I not wearing my spec now liao..

Then this afternoon when I went to amk to meet my friend, I saw two familiar faces again! One was on the bus, I thought I saw Corrine, another sec sch classmate of mine.. Another one was when I was waiting for train in yck station, I thought I saw Ai Ling, one of my sec sch mates last time.. Haha.. Didn’t noe why out of sudd met so many sec sch mates.. =x Haha..

No comments: