Sunday 11 May 2008

Happy Day! =]

So happy ytd.. Went out with my gf.. Shop shop.. =p lol..

Went to watch “What Happens in Vegas” in Bishan.. Nice show.. plus v funny also.. All ppl like kept laughing like that.. =p Haha.. From a lady who was dumped by her fiancé to a man who was fired by his own father, to act like a husband and wife to share the $3m that they won in Vegas de jackpot.. The whole process was rather fun.. So yah, couples out there, it can be a nice movie choice for u all to watch! =]

Along the way, we went to PS, bought a shirt and jean for me.. =] lol.. Happy happy gt new clothes to wear.. =p The best part was: I don’t nd to wear tight jeans anymore.. =p Hahha… Coz apparently I hav expanded horizontally, so my old jeans were kinda tight.. So finally no nd to wear tight jeans anymore.. =p lol..

No comments: