Saturday 10 May 2008

One Week

My new school term started one week ago. Until now, all things went fine. =]

Has been bombarded by my new accounting lecturer.. She talked like machine gun like that.. Kept talking and talking.. =x But then she was a nice lady lah.. Haha.. The management accounting seemed to be quite hard.. =x Let see how it goes.. =]

Finance modules were quite interesting.. And apparently my tutors for Finance and Business Finance were classmate before.. Kept po-ing each other in the lecture and tutoirial.. =p lol.. Finance modules like quite fun like that eh.. Minus all the maths.. =p haha..

My Human Resource Management de lecturer (and my tutor as well) v funny loh.. I enjoyed his class the most o far.. He was a Hongki.. So after lecture some of my friends talked to him in Canto.. Then I didn’t noe how to speak, so I could only say, “wo em zi arh” and teased my friend, “lei em zi arh”.. =p All were laughing.. =p lol..

Next week onwards things will start goin.. All the tutorials and assignments will come soon.. Can see all the tutors are v helpful that kind.. Looking forward to do well this term with all my friends!

Bye, my honeymoon week.. =p lol..

PS: To all my other friends who are enjoying ur 3mths holiday.. Rest and enjoy urself well!!! =] Do some planning bah.. If not stay at home rot v sad one eh.. =x lol.. Happy holidaying! =]

No comments: