Sunday 24 May 2009

Business Finance

14/10/08 (long overdue draft =p lol..)

Well, i dont really do well for Finance, but i find that Finance is a interesting subject that u can always apply to ur life.. =] Dont believe?


Because of market is imperfect, tts why we can exploit it to earn abnormal profit.
My Finance tutorial has early and late classes. I was supposed to go for late class, but i went both classes. Then the early class tcher, Mr Lee, "Eh? How come u are in my class arh?" Wah, ur sch fee only entitled u to come for one class, u come 2 classes arh?" This was my answer, "Oh, bcoz i noe that no one will come and catch me for attending two classes (such that the market is imperfect). By knowing that, I decided to exploit the imperfect market so that i could attend two tutorials and enjoyed the benefit of being taught by two tutors. I am earning abnormal profit!! =p lol.."

No comments: