Monday 25 May 2009

Doghouse

03/05/09

School have started! So I decided to clean up my room that look like a doghouse cause I simple put my notes everywhere when I was preparing for my exam. Hm.. Its time for me to clean my own room!! =p lol.

Before:


My messy table..

My messy bed..

My messy clothes, not yet fold and iron.. No time so just put on the chair.. =x lol..

No place to put those small small things, so just put on my printer..

My messy corner.. Just throw everything to this corner.. =x

Tidying up my notes..

In the transition:


The messy corner was cleared, swept and mopped! =D

Those old files and textbooks are put into the NTUC shopping bags! =p lol.

Other bags and 有的没的.. =p lol..

After:


No more things on my printer! =D

Messy corner is tidied up properly! =D

Notes for this term..

My tidy bed! =D


No comments: