Wednesday 27 May 2009

Forming group with artists

Oh well people, I had a weird dream again this morning – I actually dreamt of Michelle Chia and Tay Ping Hui (oh yes people, they are the MediaCorp artists). Damn weird, somehow I just managed to dream of them! =p lol. The background was really weird also. Apparently in my dream I was in a class with my secondary school friends forming a group. I decided to let the other friends of my to join another group, then I would join my good friends to form our own group. In the end, I saw both of them were alone, so I decided to join them to form a group. Then apparently I was in disagreement with them and I decided to join another group but it was too late! And after that I woke up. =s


What a weird dream, is this a bad omen for my coming project work?? =x lol..

No comments: