Saturday 30 May 2009

An unfinished post

When I tidied up my room few weeks ago, I found a stack of cards that I didn't send out. There were about 13 cards I think? And today, another 3 joined that stack. There were many reasons why I wrote finish a card, but in the end never send it out. Perhaps I didn't have the address, or the receiver's birthday has already passed by the time I finished writing it, or just simply, the receiver no longer see the need for receiving the card.


Am I sad? Am I disappointed? Or am I simply sad that things always turn out this way? It's a cycle that I have no idea how to break. Perhaps I have resigned to this.


Weird, I couldn't continue to write this post. It's the first time I experienced this.

1 comment:

Vivi said...

Hey, I have a number of not-sent-out cards too. haha.