Monday 25 May 2009

Bishan “L”RT

I had a weird dream this morning. I was in Bishan taking the new LRT (Oh yes people, I was damn sure that I was in BISHAN taking the new LRT line, when in reality Bishan didn't have any LRT line, only the newly-open Circle Line! =x lol.). Then the LRT was too crowded I couldn't get into the train. You know what I did? I actually managed to stick onto the exterior of the train just like a lizard! And the train moved! The weird thing was, in that dream, I thought that doing that was perfectly fine and acceptable! =s lol. Then a SMRT uncle chased me from one station to the other station. Then he stopped me, and asked me not to stick onto the train. Then I actually went on and argued with him that it was perfectly fine and LEGAL! =s lol. But he said it was too dangerous. Then I double confirmed with him again saying, "Are you sure you don't allow me to do this?" and he replied firmly "Yes!". I was so angry and embarrassed that I woke up! =x


What a weird and lame dream. =p lol.

No comments: