Thursday 7 May 2009

A Disposable Item

I just saw how A treated B as a disposable item. B gave her best to A, but A dumped B for C. It is always the case. A will just go and look for C or D or E. Only when A cannot find others, then A will look for B. And when there are other choices, A will always dump B. The others are nothing better. Even though C or D knows that A is dumping B, they will just keep quite out of their self-interest. I am really tired of all these.


All are just behaving in their own interests. We are not as friendly as we were. I was wondering why things have developed in this manner. I thought of it sometimes, and I realised that the equilibrium has been disturbed. This caused all of us to behave in a way that you see on the TV show "Survivors". Being nice (even though it's sincerely nice) seems to be really fake, only being self-interest seems to be the real us. How sad is that. So much so that I myself think that there is no longer a need to go for an extra mile, since no one will appreciate it anyway. As much as I don't want to get involved in all these, I have no choice to play along, if not the person that is going to be voted out next will be me.


Ha! I always tell people that no choice is also a choice. Looks like it's finally the time for me to eat my own words…

No comments: